Sunday, February 13, 2011

Start of Thoughts for life..


Saprem Namaskar,

I am neither a thinker nor a writer..but sometime situations suggested me many learnings which I feel I should share.. not only in personal life  but  as a profession I am in the field of human relationships land that exactly gives me lot of input about different angles of human nature , situations and best / worst part of a human being.

I will write what I can see in a limited spectrum of mine..so not necessarily everybody can agree to it.. In that case one of my mentor always used one line : " We can mutually agree to our disagreement". But have a look at the thoughts once...they are original and either they are parallel to your thought process or they will penetrate it.

with your blessings,

Kedar 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome..Kedar to this beautiful world of thoughts..you know it just keeps on expanding on its own..you just have to keep on thinking.. May your page generate lots of positive energy..and many a discerning mind visit and get connected.. the biggest benefit is that you will find a few friends who would understand.. and appreciate too.. Yes, getting understood is the most beautiful thing that can happen..for a philosophical mind.. ALL THE BEST..GOD BLESS..

    ReplyDelete